Does Your Pool Company have Insurance?

Not every pool company, especially smaller ones, can afford insurance to protect their employees and their customers. Should you let a pool cleaner or technician in your backyard if he or she doesn’t have insurance? You may be held liable for an injury to a worker on your property who does not have worker’s compensation or liability insurance.

Hines Pool & Spa has always carried worker’s compensation and liability insurance. We’ll provide a Certificate of Insurance upon request. 

Is your Pool Company Licensed?

Texas law requires pool companies that work on or install electrical equipment such as pumps, lights, timers, heaters, and electronic controls to be a Residential Appliance Installation Contractor. Each technician who repairs or installs electrical equipment must also be licensed.

Hines' license number: TICL #274

Regulated by The Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation
P.O. Box 12157, Austin, Texas 78711
1-800-803-9202, 512-463-6599
TDLR regulation limited to electrical work only.
TICL #274

Schedule a Free Consultation Now!